- Heat cannot be guaranteed to reach and maintain required temperature levels, nor can it be controlled throughout an entire infested area. This holds true even under containment, unless the containment unit is extremely small i.e. pack-tite unit, fishbowl etc.
- Since the ability to guarantee required temperature levels and exposure times cannot be 100% achieved in every treatment, the use of heat becomes only as effective as all other topical treatments, when the desire is to eliminate 100% of bed bugs and eggs in a single application.
- High temperatures required in heat treatment damage many personal items and can be hazardous.
- Heat is a relatively new treatment method, with few documented scientific studies; outside of specific, controlled, small test environments, which do not apply to real life situations.
- Entire structures cannot be treated effectively with heat and haven’t been documented to guarantee 100% elimination for longer than the required 4 months.
- Over time, all living organisms adapt to increased and decreased temperatures; requiring effective temperatures to be adjusted without notice.
- Most service providers don’t offer the necessary 4 month minimum guarantee to ensure 100% elimination has been achieved in a single treatment, which results in required costly re-treatment.
- Heat treatment is expensive and without a 4 month minimum guarantee, a significant gamble is being made.
- Penetrates 100% of a contained area, including solid wood, and is monitored, validated, documented and controlled to eliminate human error and produce 100% elimination, guaranteed.
- Vikane is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and leaves no harmful residue after aeration.
- Vikane can be used on household items such as: furniture, clothes, linens, dishes, cooking utensils and toys without needing to be washed after fumigation. It doesn’t damage electronics, antiques, or sensitive fabrics.
- Vikane has been used successfully to eliminate pests since 1961 and is scientifically documented, tested and proven to be 100% effective.
- Entire structures, containers, vehicles and anything that can hold the fumigant at a consistent concentration level can be successfully fumigated.
- Pests cannot adapt to Vikane Fumigation, as it causes an effect that inhibits their ability to absorb the necessary oxygen required to sustain life. It simply eliminates what the bugs and eggs need naturally to survive.
- Bed Bugs and Beyond offers a minimum 6 month guarantee to ensure 100% elimination and peace of mind.
For more information on how Vikane fumigation can restore your peace of mind, contact Bed Bugs and Beyond at 888-410-1333 or visit our website www.bedbugsandbeyond.com